Spicy Chipotle Chicken Wrap Recipe
A scrumptious chicken wrap filled with veggies and a yummy chipotle dressing.
- 6 flatout pitas (or tortillas)
- 6 Tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 1 cup chicken breast cooked and diced
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup corn
- ¼ cup cilantro Finely chopped
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- ½ cup diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Spread 1 Tablespoon of mayo on each flatout bread (or tortilla).
In a small bowl, mix together chicken, beans, corn, cilantro, and rice. Top each tortilla with an equal portion, then then top each portion with an equal amount of tomato, romaine lettuce, and cheese.
Roll up and serve.
- We love to serve this with a Fresh Fruit Salad
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 656mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1104IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 196mg | Iron: 2mg