Funfetti Protein Bites Recipe
A healthy and delicious dessert or snack packed with protein
- 4 Tablespoon almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- 1 Tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
In a bowl, combine almond butter, honey and vanilla extract.
Fold in protein powder, oats, and sprinkles.
Roll into 10 balls and freeze for 1 hour.
Store in air-tight container refrigerated for up to 7 days.
- Store in the fridge for up to 7 days
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg