Frozen Raspberry Pie Recipe
Frozen Raspberry Pie is your new summer dessert, go to. It requires no baking so you and your home, can both keep cool during the hot summers.
Small Mixing Bowl
Large Mixing Bowl
- 1½ cups crushed oreos
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries thawed
- ½ cup strawberry raspberry juice (you can also use raspberry cranberry if you want)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup fresh raspberries for topping
In a small bowl, mix together oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in raspberries, juice, lemon juice, and cool whip until completely combined. Pour mixture over top of oreo crust and freeze 8 hours (or overnight).
Remove from freezer, top with fresh raspberries, and let thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
- You could use a pre-made pie crust at the store to save you some time.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 224mg | Potassium: 166mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 256IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg