Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chicken and Pasta Recipe
Creamy, cheesy, fast, and easy. Need I say more? This Instant Pot Cheese Chicken Pasta is so simple and to make!
Hand or Stand Mixer
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 1 package Italian dressing dry mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 16 ounces penne pasta 1 package
Place chicken breasts, broth, soup, cream cheese and dressing mix into Instant Pot.
Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle
Set on poultry or meat setting or manually set for 15 minutes.
Naturally release pressure for 5 minutes then quick release remaining pressure.
While your Instant Pot is cooking, boil water in a pot on your stove and cook your pasta according to the directions on the package.
Shred the chicken and serve over the pasta.
If your chicken is frozen, add 5 to 10 minutes until your chicken is cooked through.
To make this into a freezer meal:
- Place chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and Italian dressing mix into a gallon-sized freezer bag. DO NOT mix ingredients together - just keep them as is in the bag. Place freezer bag into freezer and it will last up to 90 days.
- When ready to use, dump ingredients from bag into Instant Pot and add 2 cups of chicken broth in with the frozen food. Place the lid on top, move the valve to SEALING, and press the MANUAL button. Set timer for 25 minutes. Do a 5 minute NATURAL RELEASE when the timer is done. Follow the rest of the instructions as written.
Calories: 536kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 992mg | Potassium: 768mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 337IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 2mg