Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe
These soft cookies are bursting with lemon flavor and are absolutely delicious.
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
Add softened cream cheese, shortening, eggs, and sugar to stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Cream together for one minute. Add melted butter and pudding mix and stir for an additional minute. Add almond extract and mix until combined.
In a smaller separate mixing bowl, sift together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Add dry mix to wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
Fold in white chocolate chips.
Place spoonfuls of dough on prepared baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes until tops and edges are starting to turn golden brown and cookies are lightly set (make sure to not overbake!). Cool on pan for 3-5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks. Allow to completely cool before serving.
- This recipe calls for salted butter as opposed to unsalted butter. Since this is a sweet recipe, you will need the added salt to balance it out.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg