Pumpkin-Shaped Cheese Ball Recipe
This Pumpkin Cheese Ball is so easy to put together and it makes the perfect centerpiece for your guests!
Prep Time2 hours hrs
Total Time2 hours hrs
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Keyword: Fall cheese ball recipe, Pumpkin cheeseball, Pumpkin shaped appetizers, Thanksgiving cheeseball
Hand or Stand Mixer
Large Mixing Bowl
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup nacho cheese tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1 green bell pepper use stem
Blend together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, and salsa.
Scoop onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form the mixture into a 5-inch pumpkin-shaped ball; chill at least 2 hours (I chilled mine over night). To serve, unwrap, roll in crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips and press a bell pepper stem into the top.
To make some pumpkin lines, I used some string, held it at the "pumpkin stem and pressed it into the pumpkin.
- For our pumpkin-shaped cheeseball, you can make it up to a week ahead of time and still have a great appetizer to serve!
Calories: 241kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 406mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 1mg