Baked Chicken Flautas Recipe
These Baked Chicken Flautas are simple, delicious, and full of flavor. My kids have started loving Mexican food, and I owe it all to this recipe.
15x10x2 Sheet Pan
- 4 cups chicken cooked (shredded, rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 cup salsa verde (the green salsa)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn drained
- 1½ cups Colby Jack shredded cheese divided
- 12-14 flour tortillas (soft taco size)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a large baking sheet (15 x 10 x 1 inches) with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together chicken, salsa, cream cheese, black beans, corn, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
Add 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture and roll up, then place seam-side down on the prepared pan. Repeat this process until all the chicken mixture is used up.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of tortillas and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tortillas start to turn golden brown (the edges of the tortilla will turn golden first).
Remove from oven and serve with your favorite toppings (salsa, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, etc).
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 811mg | Potassium: 570mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 652IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 247mg | Iron: 3mg