5-Ingredient Cake Batter Cheesecake Recipe
Perfectly cool, light, and fluffy cheesecake, thrown together in just a matter of minutes. Your favorite cake batter flavor topped with sprinkles and no baking required.
- 1 pre made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese 1 package, softened
- ⅔ cup funfetti cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup sprinkles optional garnish
In a bowl, whip the whipping cream until it is a creamy substance and can hold a peak.
Add the cream cheese, cake mix, and vanilla and continue to whip until fully combined.
Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
Garnish with sprinkles if you'd like.
Refrigerate for 30 mins-1 hour before serving.
Make this cheesecake your own:
- Use another flavor of cake batter.
- Cool whip instead of heavy whipping cream.
- Use a homemade crust.
- Use a different type of crust.
- Use a different garnish.
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 594IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg