Asphalt Sheet Cake Pie Recipe
This Asphalt Sheet Cake Pie is the perfect summer dessert to feed a crowd.
- 40 Oreo Cookies (regular, not double stuffed)
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 cups mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips divided
- 1 gallon mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 6.5 ounces spray whipped topping (like Reddi Wip)
- ⅓ cup Hershey's Chocolate Syrup for garnish
In a food processor or blender, crush the Oreo's until you reach a desired crust consistency.
Pour the crushed Oreo's into a large bowl. Add the melted butter and stir until the Oreo's are completely wet with butter.
Add 1 1/2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Press the Oreo mixture into a sprayed cookie sheet.
Let the ice cream soften on the counter and gently spread the ice cream over the crust.
Sprinkle any remaining Oreo crumbles and the rest of the mini semi sweet chocolate chips over the ice cream.
Cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil, and place it back into the freezer for 2-4 hours, or until the ice cream is completely frozen again.
Once frozen, remove from the freezer and slice into squares. Garnish with spray whipped topping and chocolate syrup.
- You could also top it off with hot fudge, caramel, or your favorite ice cream topping.
Calories: 717kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 315mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 958IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 271mg | Iron: 4mg