Butterscotch Birds Nest Treats Recipe
Butterscotch birds nest treats are one of the best Easter recipes to make! They are super cute, fun, and completely delicious!
Large Mixing Bowl
Spoon or small scoop
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 12 ounces chow mein noodles
- 36 milk chocolate mini Cadbury eggs
Put the butterscotch and white chocolate chips in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave for about 2 minutes, stirring at 30 second intervals. Stop cooking when it is smooth.
Once the chips are melted, stir chips until smooth and gently fold in the chow mein noodles.
On a piece of wax paper, take a small scoop of the chow mein noodle mixture and form a small nest with your hands.
Place the eggs on top.
Let set up and serve.
- When making the cookie, you need to give it time to set up. However if you are running short on time, place them in the fridge to help them harden faster.
- Think ahead if you want to place them in the fridge or let them set on the counter before you start scooping. On the counter, just place the wax there. In the fridge, put the wax on a cookie sheet.
- To keep your hands from getting too sticky and chocolaty, run your hands under water for a second first or spray them with nonstick cooking spray.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 316mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 1mg