Holiday Cheeseball Bites Recipe
These Holiday Cheeseball Bites, have all the flavors in just one bite.
Microwave Safe Bowl
- 8 ounces Kaukauna Spreadable Cheddar 1 package, (Smoky Cheddar Flavor)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimento
- 1 Tablespoon chopped green bell peppers (chopped fine)
- 1 Tablespoon onion (chopped fine)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1½ cups bacon bits
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup pretzel sticks about 25
Combine cheese spread, cream cheese and butter in a bowl.
Microwave for about 25 seconds to soften it. Mix together well.
Add pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and stir in by hand.
Let it set up in the fridge for about 30 minutes, so that you can form it into a balls.
Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, and roll half in bacon bits and the other half in walnuts.
Place a pretzel stick in each ball and serve, or refrigerate until serving.
- We served ours with pretzel sticks, but love to eat them with crackers too!
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 113mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 93IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg