Eggnog Cheesecake Bars Recipe
The perfect holiday dessert, Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
9x9-inch baking pan
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 16.5 ounces sugar cookie dough 1 package, (we love Pillsbury)
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 block, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
With cooking spray, grease a 9x9 baking pan
Spread roll of cookie dough into bottom of baking pan. Use your hands to spread it evenly across the bottom of the pan.
In a separate bowl, mix together softened cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
Slowly add in eggnog and nutmeg and continue beating until smooth.
Pour cream cheese mixture over cookie dough in pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes, or until center becomes set.
Cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- If you are making it a one to three days in advance, we recommend placing them in an airtight container, and storing them in the fridge.
- If you plan on serving more than three days after making them, we recommend placing them in an airtight container, and putting them in the freezer.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 289mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 231IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg