Rocky Road Dip Recipe
This Rocky Road Dip is the perfect snack or dessert, the whole family will love. It's also a fun one for the kids to help you make.
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1½ Tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon milk if too thick
- ¼ cup pecans chopped
- ½ cup JET-PUFFED mini marshmallows
- red and green apple slices For dipping
- sliced bananas For dipping
- graham crackers For dipping
In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until smooth.
Whisk in vanilla and milk. Fold in pecans and marshmallows and transfer to a serving bowl.
Serve with apple slices, banana slices or graham crackers.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg