Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe
A quick and delicious fruity side dish or dessert!
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 1 package
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 cups strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
Add vanilla pudding mix and mix to combine.
Slowly mix in 1 cup of milk½ (add the other ½ cup of milk if needed) using beaters and beat until combined and smooth.
Gently fold in strawberries, grapes, raspberries and blueberries and stir until fruit is completely coated.
- Other pudding’s won’t work. It needs to be the instant vanilla packet, when making this recipe.
- Some have said that 1 cup of milk is plenty. Start with 1 cup and add the additional 1/2 cup of milk if it's too thick or until you reach your desired consistency.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 237mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 299IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 1mg