Creamy White Turkey Lasagna Recipe
This easy lasagna looks a lot hard to make than it is! My husband lovingly calls it "mac and cheese for grown-ups"
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles 1 package, cooked
- 10¾ ounces cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 10¾ ounces cream of mushroom soup 1 can
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked turkey shredded, (you can also use chicken)
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, parmesan cheese, turkey, and garlic salt.
In a greased 9x13" baking pan, spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture and top with one layer of lasagna noodles. Repeat two more times.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 40-45 minutes until cheese starts to bubble and brown. Serve warm.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 1266mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 647IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 409mg | Iron: 2mg