Snowberry Steamer Recipe
This snowberry steamer is one of my all-time favorite drinks! With raspberries and white chocolate plus the taste , it makes me want winter all year round!!
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup raspberries (I used frozen, but you can use fresh, too)
- 2 cups milk (I used vanilla almond milk)
- Hazelnut Syrup, to taste (I used Torani brand)
- Whipped cream optional topping
In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat, stir together the white chocolate chips and raspberries until they have melted together.
Add in the milk and stir until you can start to see steam rise from the milk.
Remove from the heat and stir in the Hazelnut syrup.
Top with whipped cream, if desired.
I topped mine with whipped cream, silver sprinkles, and more raspberries.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 496mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 419IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 373mg | Iron: 1mg