Eggnog Eclair Cake Recipe
Eggnog Eclair Cake is one of the most popular holiday recipes on our site. It takes just minutes to throw together, and stores great if making it the night before.
9x13-inch Baking Pan
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 6.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 2 (3.4 ounce packages)
- 2 cups eggnog
- 1½ cups milk
- 8 ounces cool whip 1 container
- 1 pound graham crackers 1 package
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting 1 container
Mix the pudding, eggnog and milk in a bowl. Blend together for about 2 minutes then fold in the Cool Whip.
Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick spray. Place a layer of whole graham crackers on the bottom. (I had to break some graham crackers in half to fit along the edges).
Top the graham crackers with 1/2 the pudding mixture.
Cover pudding with another layer of graham crackers, and then top with remaining pudding and another layer of whole graham crackers.
Carefully spread the frosting on the graham crackers. (Microwave frosting in the container for about 30 seconds and it will be a lot easier to spread)
Chill over night or for at least 8 hours.
- It also tastes delicious when you let it sit in the fridge for an extra hour or two, because the graham crackers soften up, and have the best texture.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 102IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg