Easy Butterscotch Fudge Recipe
With just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients, you can make this delicious fudge!
Non-stick Cooking Spray
9x13-inch Baking Pan
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 2 cups butterscotch chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
In a sauce pan over medium heat, stir together sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips until melted and smooth.
Remove from heat and stir in rum extract and butter extract.
Pour into a 9x13-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread fudge in pan evenly, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- We highly recommend using the rum extract. It adds a strong butterscotch taste to the fudge, however, if you don’t have any, almond extract or vanilla extract is an easy switch.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg