Italian Fresh Green Salad Recipe
The Fresh Italian Salad is packed with veggies and makes the perfect side dish for any dinner!
Large Mixing Bowl
- 6 cups romaine lettuce (torn into small pieces)
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts 1 can, (rinsed, drained and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- ¾ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 4 ounces sliced olives 1 can, drained
- ½ cup sliced banana peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Italian dressing or your favorite, 1 bottle
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients listed above.
Top with your favorite Italian or Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 907mg | Potassium: 424mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 5371IU | Vitamin C: 47mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 1mg