Bean and Cheese Dip Recipe
A party just isn't party without some sort of dip! This recipe is so easy to make but tastes AMAZING. It is definitely one of our favorite party foods!
- 15 ounces refried beans 1 can
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened to room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
Heat refried beans and salsa in a saucepan over medium heat until heated through.
Stir in cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, chili powder and ground cumin.
Cook while stirring continuously, until heated through.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 946mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 942IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 345mg | Iron: 2mg