CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRIFLE RECIPE
I don’t know if there is any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter! It gets me every time!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces package cream cheese
- 1 box brownies prepared according to package directions and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding prepared according to package directions
- Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups coarsely chopped
In a mixing bowl, combine Cool Whip, peanut butter and cream cheese. until smooth; set aside. Prepare brownies and chocolate pudding according to package directions. In six glass cups, layer brownies, pudding, peanut butter cups and Cool Whip mixture. Top with additional peanut butter cup pieces and serve.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 83g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 632mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 56g | Vitamin A: 440IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 81mg | Iron: 3mg