Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe
This easy Black Bean and Corn Salsa is full of flavor and can be made in less than 10 minutes! This homemade salsa is made with black beans, corn, red onion, cilantro, peppers, RoTel and more.
- 15 ounces corn 1 can, drained
- 15.25 ounces black beans 1 can, rinsed and drained
- 10 ounces Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles 1 can
- 1 bunch cilantro minced
- 1 red onion minced
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- cumin to taste
- 13 ounces whole grain tortilla chips 1 bag
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
Store in the refrigerator until serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.
*Nutrition information does not include tortilla chips.
Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 453mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 784IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg