Spinach Pretzel Salad Recipe
This Spinach Pretzel Salad is the perfect light lunch or side dish to any meal. Healthy eating never tasted so good.
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup pretzel squares broken
- 4 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- ⅛ cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ½ cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- ½ red onion diced
- ¾ cup poppyseed salad dressing
Place spinach leaves into a large bowl.
Add all salad ingredients and toss.
Add dressing and toss again.
Calories: 233kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1886IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg