Chicken Vegetable Pita Sandwiches Recipe
These sandwiches are SO EASY to make and you could easily prepare the ingredients beforehand so it will be ready whenever you are!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1 tub Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- 12 slices Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
- 6 leaves Green lettuce
- 1 rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, combine olives, carrots and Italian dressing; set aside.
Spread a half tablespoon of cream cheese on each half of the sandwich thin.
Place lettuce, chicken, red pepper and carrot mixture on top of each sandwich thin and serve.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 119mg | Sodium: 637mg | Potassium: 212mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 9185IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg