Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
A delicious chicken noodle soup made easy in your slow cooker!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 cups milk
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 9 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups egg noodle
Whisk together soups and milk in your slow cooker.
Stir in chicken, frozen vegetables and seasoned salt.
Add in salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
Stir in uncooked egg noodles the last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Any type of noodles will work in this recipe, including homemade!
Calories: 252kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 995mg | Potassium: 512mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1950IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 1mg