Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes Recipe
Turkey cupcakes are such a fun Thanksgiving dessert recipe to make. They are super festive and not to mention delicious!
Servings: 24 cupcakes
Cupcake Baking Tin
Large Mixing Bowl
- 15.25 ounces chocolate cake mix prepared according to directions for 24 cupcakes
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting (or your favorite homemade chocolate frosting)
- 1½ cups chocolate sprinkles
- 2 cups candy corn
- 48 Wilton candy eyeballs (found at major grocery stores or HERE)
- red frosting
Prepare cake mix according to package directions to make 24 cupcakes.
Bake and let cool completely.
Frost each cupcake with chocolate frosting.
Hold cupcake upside down and dip into chocolate sprinkles.
Push 5 candy corn upside down into the top of your cupcake for feathers.
Add two candy eyeballs and push a candy corn into the cupcake for a beak.
Pipe on a little red frosting next to the candy corn beak and enjoy.
- To make this recipe quick and easy we have the original recipe using a container of frosting from the grocery store, but you can make your own if you have the time!
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg