Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
Not one, not double, but triple chocolate Bundt cake is the best chocolate cake recipe, ever!
Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 15.25 ounces Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3.9 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar more if needed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a Bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray (my favorite is Baker's Joy for this recipe- I wasn't paid to say that- it's my honest opinion).
Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate. If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar or top with my favorite chocolate frosting.
- To put a little twist on this recipe, you can always substitute your own cake mix! If you have never made or worked with Devil’s food cake mix, then you’ll be in for a real treat.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 24g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 536mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 444IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg