Barbecue Macaroni Salad Recipe
A summer barbecue isn’t complete without a macaroni salad! The salad is easy to throw together and is full of flavor! It is perfect for a party or potluck!
Large Mixing Bowl
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni 1 box
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- ½ cup cubed cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons green onion finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons purple onion finely chopped
- ½ cup colby jack cheese cubed
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Drain the noodles, rinse in cold water and drain again.
In a large bowl, combine mayo, BBQ sauce, seasonings, hot sauce and vinegar.
Add the drained noodles and chopped veggies and cheese.
Stir to combine and refrigerate before serving.
- By washing the noodles in cold water, this will stop the cooking process and keep the noodles the consistency you want for macaroni salad.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 305mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1336IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg