Layered Green Salad Recipe
This is one salad my family will be eating for a long time to come. It is also perfect to bring to parties or potlucks and can feed a crowd!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 eggs (hard boiled and diced)
- 1 pound bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4 tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch green onions thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce frozen peas 1 bag, thawed
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
In a large glass bowl, layer salad ingredients in order listed above.
Combine dressing ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk together until combined.
Pour over the top of the peas and spread to cover.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 58g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 226mg | Sodium: 308mg | Potassium: 393mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1914IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 149mg | Iron: 2mg