Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches Recipe
Baked Ham and Cheese Croissant Sandwiches come together in 5 minutes and are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner! With only 5 ingredients, they will become a staple in your meal rotation.
Large Baking Sheet
Small Mixing Bowl
- 6 Large Croissants
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard (depending on how much mustard flavor you prefer)
- ½ pound thinly sliced ham
- 6 slices cheddar cheese or swiss cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Split your croissants in half and place on the baking sheet.
In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and Dijon mustard. Spread some of the cream cheese mixture on one half of each croissant.
Layer sliced ham and sliced cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
Top with the other half of the croissant.
Bake for 12-15 minutes and serve immediately.
- Even if you don’t have croissants, you can still make these sandwiches using hamburger buns, sliced bread, rolls, or even wrap it up in a tortilla!
- I have found that the best big croissants are at Costco (I bet that Sam’s Club would have them as well!).
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 838mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 2mg