Mom's Traditional Pasta Salad Recipe
If you need a delicious pasta salad, I have the recipe for you! It only takes a few minutes to throw together and EVERYONE will love it!
- 12 ounces rotini tri-colored pasta
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 can mushrooms small
- 1 package pepperoni small, (cut into quarters, or you can use the new mini pepperoni)
- 8 ounces marbled cheddar 1 block, , cut into cubes (any cheese will work)
- 1 red onion diced
- 16 ounces italian salad dressing (any brand works great)
Cook the pasta as it directs on the package. Pour cooked pasta into a large bowl. Then add red and green peppers, cucumber, sliced olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, pepperoni, cheese cubes, and onion.
Pour Italian dressing on salad (you can use fat-free or low-fat if you want). Mix well. Put salad in fridge for a couple of hours before serving. Stir again before serving. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1814mg | Potassium: 442mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1300IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 2mg