Slow Cooker Chicken and Broccoli over Rice Recipe
Looking for a delicious, hearty and warming slow cooker meal? This crock pot meal is so fast to throw together and tastes delicious!
Servings: 6 people
Forks or Mixer
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Cream Of Cheddar Soup
- 1 can Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 cups cooked brown rice (I used instant rice)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot.
Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice.
Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in. Cook for another 30 minutes.
Stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture. Enjoy over a bowl of rice.
- If you are short on time or hands while trying to make dinner, making rice in the Instant Pot is the perfect solution.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 1517mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg