Applebee's Knock-off Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe
It’s super simple to throw together and the dressing is delicious.
Servings: 4 people
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 pieces Crispy Chicken Strips or leftover grilled chicken
- 4 cups bagged salad with assorted lettuces, cabbage, and vegetables
- 2 cups Bagged broccoli slaw
- 1 Tablespoon sliced almonds
- ¼ cup fried won ton strips (optional- we opted to not use them)
- ¼ cup mandarin orange sliced drained well
Blend together all ingredients in a small bowl with a whisk or mixer. Refrigerate while you work on the salad.
Bake the chicken strips according to the package directions (if you bought frozen ones) or reheat grilled chicken. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Mix together a large handful of the lettuce salad and the broccoli slaw. Top with cut up chicken, almonds, wontons and mandarin slices. Drizzle the dressing on top. Serve immediately.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 350mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 859IU | Vitamin C: 66mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg