Mexican Tortilla Wrap Roll-Ups Recipe
These fun roll ups are great for a party or make the perfect lunch! They pack well in your kids lunch boxes.
Servings: 20 people
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 10-12 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup peas (I used frozen peas that had been thawed)
- ½ cup carrots diced small
- ½ cup red bell peppers diced (green peppers look pretty too)
- ½ cup green onions chopped
- 1 can sweet corn (I used Green Giant Niblets)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a mixer, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Mix in taco seasoning.
In the center of each tortilla, put a small stripe of refried beans. On the rest of the tortilla spread the sauce making sure to get the edges. You want a decent amount to make sure all your toppings will stick.
Sprinkle with toppings and roll up as tight as you can.
Tuck in the ends and wrap in Saran wrap.
*Be sure not to over-stuff or they won't roll up.
Refrigerate overnight or for about 6 hours
Slice before serving and serve with your favorite salsa (we love Chili's salsa)!
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 288mg | Potassium: 163mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1170IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 1mg