White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge Recipe
This White Chocolate Cake Batter Fudge, is the best fudge you will ever taste. If you love anything cake batter flavored, you are going to love this fudge recipe. It is easy to make and full of delicious flavor.
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- 3½ cups white chocolate chips (about 1 3/4 bags)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Sprinkles (I used rainbow sprinkles, but you can use any kind!)
Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
Immediately add vanilla and almond extract and combine thoroughly.
Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they will turn the fudge an ugly gray color).
Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined or well-greased 8×8 inch baking pan for very thick fudge, or a 11X7 inch pan (this is the size I used and it worked perfectly). Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Once set, cut into cubes (peel off the foil if you used it!). Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
This would be so easy to make a little more “Christmas-ey” just add red and green sprinkles. In fact, you could do it for any holiday.
- 4th of July – red, white and blue sprinkles or candies
- Easter – pastel colored sprinkles or candies
- Valentine’s Day – red, white and pink sprinkles or candies
- Halloween – Orange and black sprinkles
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 104IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 1mg