Pumpkin Dip Recipe
This Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe is so easy to make and comes together in a matter of minutes. I am not a pumpkin pie lover, so I will definitely be reaching for this at Thanksgiving instead of pumpkin pie. You are going to love how simple and delicious this Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe is.
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 ounces plain fat free Greek Yogurt
- 8 ounces cool whip (I used Fat Free)
- Cut up apples, bananas, and other fruits/crackers/cookies to dip
- You could definitely use normal yogurt instead of Greek yogurt. We chose Greek yogurt for it's nutritional benefits, but really any yogurt will work for this recipe.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5549IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg