Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings in an Air Fryer Recipe
These Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings are so yummy and easy to make. They are full of flavor and only take a few minutes to come together. The best part is that they are healthy, and you would never know. Dip them in your favorite sauce and you have yourself a healthy dinner, or a delicious snack for game day.
- 2 pounds chicken wings or drumsticks
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes
Pat chicken pieces dry with a paper towel.
Mix Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Toss chicken pieces in cheese mixture until coated.
Place chicken in bottom of air fryer basket and set timer to 10-12 minutes.
After 12 minutes, use tongs to flip chicken.
Fry again for 12 minutes.
Remove chicken from basket with tongs and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. We like ranch, and buffalo.
- I suggest spraying all of the insert with cooking spray before you put the chicken in! It makes things SO much easier when cleaning
- Be sure to watch your chicken. It isn’t going to hurt your chicken to open it up and check! So the check the last few minutes to make sure it isn’t going to burn!
- You can cook all kinds of chicken with this recipe! Try the drumsticks, and chicken breasts!
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 233IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 1mg