We are so happy to announce that Six Sisters’ Free Weekly Meal Plan is BACK!
When we shared our first meal plan last week, there was a HUGE response from all you that you are as excited as we are that this meal plan is back.
If you have been following us for any amount of time, you know that we love to meal plan:
- We wrote a whole COOKBOOK of MEAL PLANS!
- We partnered with Prepear on an app that takes all of our recipes and puts them into meal plans for you!
Why we love meal planning:
Our mom has been planning family dinners each week for almost 40 years!
She taught us at a young age that a little planning can go a long way.
Meal planning is great at helping you:
- Save money – you know exactly what to buy at the grocery store and don’t end up buying ingredients you don’t need or don’t use
- Make your life easier – it’s so nice to know exactly what you are going to feed your family each day. No need to stress over what to make for dinner at 3 pm each day!
- Eat healthier – if you are trying to feed your family a little bit better, planning your meals will help you be prepared each day and have everything to you need to make your family a delicious dinner you can eat together!
If you love our recipes, be sure to join our FREE “Six Sisters’ Stuff Dinner Club” Facebook group where we are always sharing what we make for dinner!
What is in this meal plan?
Each week we will share 6 family-friendly dinner recipes, 2 side dish recipes, and 1 delicious dessert that you can make for your family.
We will share a new meal plan each Friday, so be sure to come back put your email address in the box at the top of the page and we will email it to you each week.
If you try a recipe and love it, we would be so thankful if you left a comment and a rating – it helps us be able to continue to share these recipes with you!
Want your family dinner to be featured in our Instagram stories?
Looking for specific meal plans?
We offer a couple of specific meal plans to meet your needs:
- Healthy Family Meal Plan – some healthier options to help you stay on track with your goals
- 30 Minute Dinners Meal Plan – short on time? These are our favorite recipes that take only a few minutes!
- Instant Pot Meal Plan – for all our Instant Pot lovers – a plan that uses a lot of pressure cooker recipes
- Gluten-Free Meal Plan – if you are looking for recipes without gluten, this is for you!
Now onto the free meal plan!
Click the links below to get each recipe and you are good to go.
Happy cooking, dinner club!
Main Dish: Tomato Tortellini Soup
This soup is so creamy and so flavorful!
If you want a fun little sandwich to serve with it, we highly recommend our Grilled Cheese Sliders (your kids will LOVE them).
Main Dish: Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
We love a good sheet pan recipe – it makes dinner so easy! This includes both the main dish and the side dish in one.
Swap out the broccoli for whatever vegetable your family likes.
Main Dish: Instant Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
It’s Thanksgiving Eve! These little sandwiches are so simple and quick – which is nice the night before Thanksgiving.
If you need a fun idea for Thanksgiving Eve, we always do our Crazy Dinner!
Day 4: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
If you are feeding a smaller crowd for Thanksgiving, this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast is PERFECT!
It literally falls apart!
If you are feeding a bigger crowd, here’s how our Mom makes her Perfect Thanksgiving Turkey.
Side Dish: Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
Side Dish: Apple Onion Celery Stuffing
Need more Thanksgiving ideas?
Be sure to check out our Thanksgiving Menu Ideas (and see what we serve for Thanksgiving dinner!).
Main Dish: Turkey Enchiladas
Got leftover turkey? This is our favorite way to use it up!
Even if you don’t have leftover turkey, you can just use cooked and shredded chicken.
Main Dish: Slow Cooker Beef Strogonoff
This is actually a healthier version of beef strogonoff and it’s doesn’t use any condensed cream soups!
Side Dish: Oven Roasted Vegetables
Oven-roasted vegetables are one of my favorite ways to eat veggies! They taste so good.
TThanks for joining us for this week’s meal plan! We wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.
We hope you come back next week for more delicious recipes.