Need a quick, easy side dish? These balsamic mushrooms and veggies are always a hit. They are roasted to perfection – so tender and delicious.
Roasted Balsamic Mushrooms and Vegetables
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 lb baby bella mushrooms
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together mushrooms, tomatoes, artichokes, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil. Spread out evenly on a foiled-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until mushrooms are tender and artichokes start to turn golden brown.
Six Sisters Stuff