We crave these Winger’s Sticky Fingers a lot. Just a few ingredients to make these amazing chicken strips.
They are the perfect party food, and your guests will be so impressed.
These are a family favorite, and we just can’t seem get enough of them! They are always a hit!
We were craving some sticky finger goodness last weekend. So we ordered take out and realized we like this copycat recipe more than the original.
And you don’t have to pay a tip!
how to make copycat Winger’s Sticky Fingers
Only 4 total ingredients needs for these amazing sticky fingers, and one of those ingredients is water. They are so easy to make and you can’t go wrong.
- Cook the frozen chicken strips on a baking sheet as directed on the package.
- Mix together the Frank’s Hot Sauce, water, and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour sauce over cooked chicken and serve warm.
helpful items used with Sticky Fingers
- Cookie Sheets – Great cookie sheets for baking. Comes in a pack of 2.
- Sauce Pan – A great 2 quart saucepan with a glass lid.
- Serving Dish – A great serving platter for dinner or parties.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
here are more of our favorite chicken recipes
- Parmesan Sesame Chicken Strips
- Coconut Chicken Strips with Pina Colada Sauce
- Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips
- Baked Honey Lime Chicken Tenders
- Pineapple Chicken Tenders
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how easy it is to make these Copycat Chick Fil A nuggets. They are delicious.