- 4th of July – red, white and blue sprinkles or candies
- Easter – pastel colored sprinkles or candies
- Valentine’s Day – red, white and pink sprinkles or candies
- Halloween – Orange and black sprinkles
The options are endless. Make it your own, and have fun with it. It’s also delicious whatever sprinkles you put on it, so go wild with them.
what we recommend for the best tasting fudge:
I am a fudge lover all the way. It is one of my most favorite foods. This fudge recipe is kind of a cheater fudge recipe.
You don’t have difficult ingredients that you have to bring to a boil over the stove and continue stirring for a certain amount of time, etc. Instead, it is simple with only a few ingredients.
For the best results for this “cheater fudge” here is what we recommend:
- Use high quality white chocolate for your fudge. If you buy store brand or a lesser brand, they often contain less buttermilk, which can lead to dry fudge. Splurge the extra $2.00 and get some good white chocolate.
- Don’t leave out the almond or vanilla extract. These will both give it that cake batter flavoring that you will love. It is a little nutty flavored, but it is delicious with this fudge.
- The sprinkles make it fun. Even if you don’t have the colorful funfetti sprinkles, we still definitely recommend some kind of sprinkles, in the fudge.
looking for more white chocolate inspired recipes? watch how to make our favorite:
These White Chocolate Raspberries are easy to make and full of flavor. They only require two ingredients, and they taste absolutely delicious. You will love them. Watch how to make them, here:
looking for more white chocolate recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!