It’s almost game day and we are sharing one of our favorite sandwiches from our friend Caryn Ross! You’ll love how easy these sandwiches are! They are a must for your game day snack table!
Tailgate Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Bread Rolls (12)
- 12 slices black forest ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container Philadelphia Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ Tablespoon dried minced onion
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut rolls in half and place the bottom halves in a 9x13" baking pan.
- Place a slice of ham on each roll and top with a slice of swiss cheese.
- On the top half of each roll, spread a generous amount of cream cheese spread.
- Replace the tops of the rolls to make sandwiches.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, minced onion and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over sandwiches and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Cover baking pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe Adapted from: http://fatandsassymama.com/