If you are looking for a flavorful roast recipe, look no further! This roast is so moist and delicious. As good as this roast is, we love it even more when it is shredded and served as sliders!
Slow Cooker Three Envelope Pot Roast Sliders Recipe
Flavorful roast beef topped with creamy chipotle sauce and swiss cheese on a delicious roll.
10 minPrep Time
4 hrCook Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (1 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (.6 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Au Jus mix
- 1 (3 pound) beef roast
- 1 (12 count) package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons creamy horseradish sauce
- Whisk together water, salsa and all 3 seasoning packets.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Pour seasoning mixture over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
- Cut each roll in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom half of each roll.
- Place baking sheet in oven with broiler on low. Broil for 1 minute or until edges of the rolls are golden and cheese has melted. (be sure to watch them closely so they don't burn)
- Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Place a spoonful of shredded beef on top of each roll with swiss cheese on it.
- Mix sour cream, chili sauce and horseradish sauce until well combined and spread on the top half of each roll.
- Assemble each slider by placing the top half of the roll on top of the bottom.
Six Sisters Stuff
Supplies needed for this recipe: