We love this easy slow cooker quinoa chili!
Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili
10 minPrep Time
5 hrCook Time
5 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (undrained)
- 2 (16 oz) cans black bean, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can of corn, drained
- 1 (15 oz) can of kidney beans (rinsed and drained)
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 minced onion
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Place everything in a 6 quart slow cooker and cook for 5-7 hours on low.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cheese or sour cream.
Six Sisters Stuff