This recipe is definitely a crowd pleaser! The meat is so tender and juicy, you won’t even need a knife!
Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin Recipe
- 3 lb. boneless pork loin or tenderloin
- 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Place roast in a slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Combine the rest of the ingredients and pour over roast. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Remove roast, slice and serve.
- *You can also add a little water and cornstarch to the juices left in your slow cooker if you wish to make a gravy.
Six Sisters Stuff