We saw a recipe for delicious Rolo stuffed peanut butter cookies on one of our favorite blogs, Sallysbakingaddiction. Be sure to check out her amazing recipes. We love anything with peanut butter. Then throw in the Rolos and there is no turning back! We used our own peanut butter cookie recipe. You will love these moist and gooey peanut butter cookies with the Rolo surprise inside!
Related recipe: love rolo cookies? Try our Cake Mix Chocolate Rolo Cookies.
Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter or margarine, 2 sticks, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups peanut butter creamy or chunky
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 ounces rolos 1 bag
- Mix butter, sugar and peanut butter together. Add eggs, flour, baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Roll dough into balls (1 tablespoon of dough). Split cookie dough ball in half. Put rolo in half of the dough. Build dough up around the sides of the rolo. Then top with the other half of the dough ball. Seal the edges. Make a criss cross impression on top with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet. Transfer to wax paper or parchment paper.
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- parchment paper
Adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction