I’m a huge fan of salted caramel – add it to cheesecake and it’s a whole new kind of love story.
The crust is super easy to make – and the crushed vanilla wafers mixed with the saltiness of the caramel, you just can’t go wrong!
You end up with a perfectly smooth, creamy, bite-size cheesecake – so you can eat more without feeling guilty 😉
Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 6 ounces vanilla wafer cookies, finely crushed
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- coarse salt, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line miniature muffin tins with paper liners.
- Mix together the crushed vanilla wafers and melted butter until fully incorporated and press 1/2 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafer mixture into each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Fill each miniature muffin liner with cream cheese mixture, almost to the top.
- Place pans in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small pan over low heat, combine caramels, milk, and salt, stirring constantly until smooth. Pour a small amount of salted caramel over each mini cheesecake. Top each with a pinch of coarse salt.
Six Sisters Stuff