This is probably the most moist Pot Roast recipe we have. The mixture of the various sauces turn this into a mouth watering feast with all the simplicity of a crock pot meal.
RELATED RECIPE: TRY MAKING A POT ROAST IN THE INSTANT POT WITH THIS RECIPE.
Melt in Your Mouth Slow Cooker Pot Roast Recipe
10 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 10 Total Time
- 3-4 pound beef roast
- 5 red potatoes (quartered)
- 12 ounces Coca Cola
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups baby carrots
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place roast in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Place potatoes and carrots all around the roast.
- In a mixing bowl combine the cola, brown sugar, chili sauce, ketchup, and dry onion soup mix.
- Pour the mixture over the beef and potatoes.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Six Sisters Stuff