I love juicy, tender meat. My one draw back with making pork chops is that they always seem to come out dry! Growing up we loved them with applesauce. Applesauce and pork always go well together.
These Italian Breaded Pork Chops are seared before baking, so all the juices are sealed inside! They are so tender and moist.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 ½ cups seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs and milk.
- In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and garlic powder.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Take each pork chop, and cover it in the egg mixture, and then in the bread crumb mixture. Cook for 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Cover a baking sheet in foil.
- Place the cooked pork chops on the baking sheet, and bake them for 30-40 minutes, until pork chops are cooked through completely.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet