January is almost done and I’ve done really well with eating healthy meals! (It is the desserts that kill me!) ha ha! I try and get 3 vegetable servings in a day and this Healthy Vegetable Chicken Soup makes that much easier! You just throw everything in your Instant Pot, cook if for 20 minutes, and you are done!
If you have never heard of an Instant Pot ? they truly are wonderful! I was a little nervous to try it out because I DO NOT like new things. But my husband surprised me for my birthday so I thought I would try it out. Well, I honestly can say I LOVE IT! Instead of cooking my roast for 8 to 10 hours in the slow cooker, It cooked for 60 minutes and was just as tender!
I also threw in some carrots and potatoes so I could have a side dish done all at one time!
Looking for more Instant Pot soup recipes? Click here for our top 100 Instant Pot Soups, Chilis, and Stew recipes!
Instant Pot Healthy Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 pound carrots sliced
- 1 pound celery sliced
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- Put your chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker
- Add vegetables, salt, and broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Press Manual for High pressure. Set the cooking time to 20 minutes. Once the time is up, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with a side salad and rolls. Perfect for healthy leftovers for lunch!
- Instant Pot